- To enable African Americans and other disadvantaged persons to secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights
What we do:
- Ensure that our youth are well-educated and equipped for economic self-reliance.
- Help adults attain economic self-sufficiency through jobs, entrepreneurship,
and wealth creation.
- Assist in ensuring access to quality affordable healthcare for all.
- Secure civil rights by removing barriers to equal participation in the economic and
- Advocate and educate on social justice and reform.